[ibogaine] dosing ibogaine

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:21:09 EDT 2003

Bro I don't think there is any one thing anyone has ever agreed on to
do after ibogaine except that you need to do something. None of the 12
step philosophy ever worked for me either, it only kept me in this mindset
of I'm sick and addicted and can't make changes so I have to go sit in
these rooms and I might as well get high because to quote Patrick ;-)
if the choice is being on drugs or being in those rooms, then I pick
lesser of two evils and stick with the drugs.

That's the big lie, it isn't a choice between that, there are all kinds
of choices. For me I never got better until I got away from the Treatment
Pimps and addiction people. I have nearly 3 years clean now and was already
clean before I did ibogaine the first time.

I don't know where exactly you live but I would look up what other groups
are in your area where you could get support by meeting with people who
have the same kinds of problems but are not going to try and sell you
some disease that doesn't exist.

I've done ibogaine 3 times now and will probably do it more. I didn't
'need' to do it even once, since I was not addicted to drugs when I first
did it but it has done wonders for helping my head. I was struggling
a lot before doing it, it helped me to get into a place where I am more
at peace with myself and the whole world.

Try it and let us know how it goes. There are a lot of good people here,
 even the crazy and angry ones :-)

Peace out,
Curtis

On Sat, 31 May 2003 21:03:47 -0700 =?iso-8859-1?q?Captain=20Black?= <jericho02000 at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
>I will be doing ibogaine next week. I have read the
>ibogaine series in Heroin Times and have most of the
>info from online some of the sites. The question I
>have is how long can I expect the trip to last? I am
>using purified ibogaine. Is it a day or will it go on
>for more then a day?
>
>I have been using heroin for 4 years only, how many
>times should I expect to need ibogaine and is there
>any best idea for what to do after. I am not
>interested in the 12 step rehab but open to most other
>ideas.
>
>Thank you
>cb

>Yahoo! Plus - For a better Internet experience
>http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/yplus/yoffer.html

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: