dosing ibogaine

Captain Black jericho02000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 00:03:47 EDT 2003

I will be doing ibogaine next week. I have read the
ibogaine series in Heroin Times and have most of the
info from online some of the sites. The question I
have is how long can I expect the trip to last? I am
using purified ibogaine. Is it a day or will it go on
for more then a day?

I have been using heroin for 4 years only, how many
times should I expect to need ibogaine and is there
any best idea for what to do after. I am not
interested in the 12 step rehab but open to most other
ideas.

Thank you
cb