gorillas and iboga

Sandra K windforme at graffiti.net
Mon Jan 27 23:38:48 EST 2003

found this too:

Bwiti origin legends credit the Pygmies with the discovery of iboga. Pygmies in turn attribute
iboga’s discovery to warthogs, porcupine and gorillas that dig holes at the base of plant to
chew the roots, then go into state of nervous excitement (Barabe 1982).

and

http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:rvs88OlmiaEC:https://lists.calyx.nl/archives/ibogaine/2
001-December/000064.html+ibogaine+gorillas&hl=en&ie=UTF-8