[ibogaine] pAging Dr. OctaGon

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 24 22:55:18 EST 2003

Yeah .... veering way off topic. But you're right, that's a Sid solo. It was
recorded when the band, and Sid, were disintegrating. It does appear on one
of the Sex Pistols albums, but one released after Sid died. I like Frank
Sinatra, but only because I've come to appreciate him as a jazz singer,
which, beneath the lounge veneer, he really was, and a pretty damn good one.
And he was a part of a rowdy gang when he was younger, and got trashed all
the time. Hey, I can relate, except our clothing wasn't nearly so cool, and
few of us could sing well ... and, yeah, none of us had mafia connections,
either.

- jt