[ibogaine] question for anyone who can answer....

A J Dietterle ajdietterle at dccnet.com
Thu Jan 23 18:49:25 EST 2003

on 1/23/03 3:09 PM, preston peet at ptpeet at nyc.rr.com wrote:

Hi all,
   Someone asked me today if methadone goes bad, or if it expires, and I
honestly don't know the answer, nor could I find it online.
   Anyone know what the shelf life of methadone is?

Peace,
Preston Peet
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor at Large High Times mag/.com
"Prohibition creates an irresistibly lucrative
opportunity for entrepreneurs willing to operate
in illicit business. It is the policy
of idealists who cannot appreciate that the use
of drugs often reflects other sets of human
ideals: human perfectibility, the yearning
for a perfect moment, the peace that comes
from oblivion." Richard Davenport-Hines

Well hello there. Thanks for your email. We are not sure of the shelflife of
Methadone.