[ibogaine] ibogaine and antipsychotic drugs

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 21 16:49:44 EST 2003

> I also have someone who is being given Risperdone who wants to take
> ibogaine
> to get off the withdrawl she feels from stopping the use of Risperdone. I
> don't know what to do here.
>
> Marc Emery
> Iboga Therapy House

There is a way to treat patients who take anti psychotic drugs in
combination with other drugs ,

I have done it many times without any problem ,

this is not a treatment someone can do on his own , and it takes two weeks
treatment with a special care and multi dosages in small amounts,

 greetings,

Sara