[ibogaine] Turning Curious Teens Into Crackheads

Bernard C Phifer chimp at zwallet.com
Wed Jan 15 12:13:31 EST 2003

 I know exactly what you mean. I go to meetings sometimes and i fucked up and told them i was on methadone. I was shunned,looked down upon and told i was still using. NA here in North Carolina was started by a bunch of people who were on methadone. Now it seems like most of the people there never even used dope (heroin). It mostly consists of crack heads and pot smoking teenagers. It is very clicky and there is a big conform vibe. If you don't dress like us listen to our music and get your tounge pierced we wont accept you into the circle. I just don't get anything out of it

                                    thanx