[ibogaine] The Star Dec. 24 (one day before JAMA)

Randy Hencken randyhencken at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:41:44 EST 2003

I don't know Dr. Kamlet, but I can't believe that he would have the audacity
to make a claim of %100 success.  Come on guys, the Star is a tabloid, they
write articles about alien babies being found in antartica during russian
secret missions to dose the world's salt water supply with a new and better
LSD.