[ibogaine] The Star Dec. 24 (one day before JAMA)

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 12:17:53 EST 2003

List, sorry I need to apologize.

I said "> Either Kamlet is a low-life treatment pimp
liar or the Star misquoted him - or both."

And that is not right, it could be that Mr. Kalmet is
so inept as to not to be able to tell when his
patients have relapsed. Funny how guys like that
usually say stuff like "how do you tell an addict is
lying?, because thier lips are moving" and now all of
a sudden they are all telling the gods honest truth
about HIS pet treatment and gosh darn it, he as the
one and only magic method for ibogaine administration
that is in fact a total cure, zero failures - which
you can only get from him of course. Then again he
could be have a case of denial, ya think?

Kalmet, hey KID, why don't you go get yourself strung
out for a couple decades and come back when you have
grown up, and wipe the snot off your face, people will
take your money. I have more respect for the dope
peddler on the corner than I do for you, and trust him
more... That is of course if what I have read about
you is true and factual.

$14 grand... what is it, ozoneated ibogaine,
magnetized, got some tackion radiation added, blessed
by the Pope, collected by pygmies maybe?

Just curious, guess it is the magic of Mr. Kalmet that
accounts for the other 99% of the cost of treatment -
as the ibogaine will cost roughly 1%+- a few bucks of
that. And no wonder, he has the only one time ibogaine
treatment in the world, good thing people don't need
re-treats...
Brett