What I meant

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 10:32:59 EST 2003

What I meantHoyle isn't and never was a writer for HT. Apparently he was the opposing view in a positive article about ibogaine, but even that I'm not entirely sure about. All I know is that he didn't write an article for HT, and that HT hasn't ever published an article that was negative about ibogaine. Don't know when or what issue this citation is coming from, nor have I actually seen the Straight article that cites Hoyle in HT yet either.
Peace,
Preston