Reminiscing about treatment pimp abuse

Randy Hencken randyhencken at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 04:05:34 EST 2003

Right before I got clean, I was taken 85 mg of pink juice and slamming
somewhere around $100 a day worth of dope in good old belushi style
speedball fashion.  So when I returnded from mexico after my ibo trip I was
pretty pleased to have been needle free for a few weeks.  Naturally, I felt
rocky in the stability of my recovery, I had returned to using after
detoxing several times before.  I was willining to do whatever it took to
ensure a one way trip away from being a junkie.  Searching for a
therapist/pyschiatrist to work with I came across a jackass, I mean doctor
named Dr. Rand, here in San Diego.  I had been referred to Dr. Rand by
another psychiatrist office in town saying that Dr. Rand was a
speacilist/expert in addicition.

Dr. Rand told me that I was an addict and that the only way he could cure me
is by giving me a brain transplant from a monkey.  It was already 2001 and
he hadn't even heard of ibogaine.  Did he not have a computer?  I learned
about ibogaine in 1993 attending a hashbash in ann arbor where Dana spoke.
I then found ibogaine on a the net in 1996 before I used dope looking up
addiction and heroin.  Had this addiciton speaclist never explored these
words online?  And when I shared with the fine doctor that I had been
smoking pot to releive my residual withdrawal symptoms, he told me I wasn't
even detoxed yet.

Fortunately I knew Dr. Rand was full of shit.  I had already done my own
research and studying.  I knew that I wasn't inflicted with a permanant
disease. This wasn't my first experience with the cult.  I wasn't going to
let them brainwash me again.  I was able to think for myself (Thanks Tim).
His office billed me $60 for the miserable visit.  I never paid it.   After
I was off dope for 6 months I called them and told them to quit sending me
bills, I wasn't gonna pay em, I'm not shooting dope and I don't have a
monkey brain.

I paid every single cent of every debt I accumulated while I was living the
life of a junkie, but I never paid Dr. Rand.