[ibogaine] ibogaine question seattle

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 3 00:17:10 EST 2003

I'd just like to add that LSD worked brilliantly for me for addiction,
although at the time that wasn't my intention in taking it. Am not so sure
if it would work for other people like this without the person being ready
to accept the lessons revealed, and without the right set and setting, which
I was fortunate to have, even as the result was unintentional, if ... dare I
say ... miraculous. At the moment, that's about all I am comfortable saying
about it publically. But am following up with other therapy, and will share
that and a bit more with the group in time.

- jt