[ibogaine] Fw: Ancient Amazon Brew Comes to Colombia's Cities

CCadden elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 2 18:54:56 EST 2003

it's got this curative power which i don't understand, but i can defnitely see it tackling an addiction. it seems to be an adaptogen, like ginseng, where it goes to and nourishes the parts of your physiology that need it the most. also, if you set your will towards accomplishing something at the outset  of the trip, it will help you get it. i was going to use it to attack my nicotine addiction for this very reason.

chris