[ibogaine] ibogaine question seattle

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 18:45:47 EST 2003

There
> is -- in theory --
> some sort of SMART meeting around here, but I've
> never found it ... on the
> flipside I've never really looked.

The one in Miami isn't running any longer, there is
one in Ft. Lauderdale that I went to.

Look, everything HELPS and nothing HELPS. If you want
HELP for something to fix you, well, you ain't going
to get it, unless you want a "fix"... You just can't
sit back and let ibogaine, ACID, the 12 steps or some
treatment center to fix you, you have to fix you, you
have to be serious. So, if you are willing, will do
the work, sure, ibogaine, acid, 12 steps, Yoga... can
be used as a tool.  That said, ibo does some stuff
more like a medication than a cure/treatment - FOR ME
in that I take it more or less regularly (6+ months)
and I am happier, things work better... It is better
with the ibo though I don't have the same need for it
I did years ago, but what the hey, if it works keep
doing it... That said I don't think I would be here
without the ibogaine, but the ibo didn't do it all by itself.