[ibogaine] ibogaine question seattle

Xiang Lee Chen xiangleechen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 18:24:59 EST 2003

Thank you, my questions then would be if you don't
believe in the 12 steps then why did dr. mash say that
you take people to meetings sometime? My other
question would be then do you feel lsd therapy and
psychedelics are useful for helping people get
abstinence from hard drugs?

My question for Marc Emery of Iboga Therapy House is
do you plan to have any kind of spiritual use of
psychedelic drugs after the ibogaine?

Thank you

Xiang Chen
http://www.dom.washington.edu/sparx/