Note to Howard

MARC marc420emery at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 27 20:47:55 EST 2003

Howard, you may not have said 'forgiving'. In the conversation when I was
explaining ibogaine's apparent compatability with all the different types of
people with individual physiologies, mental states, etc. and producing
desirable results in each without any apparent harm to them (even as we have
treated people with HEP C, MS, and other diseases), you mused that it was
amazing how ibogaine can do these things without  significant
contra-indications. Of course, you warned me in the same conversation that
'Its the first one that doesn't go right that will create serious problems
for you.' and you worried about me.

Thats what I meant when I drew that word out of the conversation.

Marc Emery