[ibogaine] If you dose yourself, here is what you should do

MARC marc420emery at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 24 15:27:23 EST 2003

Of course, we don't charge anything to our patients, that makes us unique in the world. So as to this,
>>>I used to work with some people who haven't ingested IBO. Every time we met they wanted me to rise HCl prices. They knew this was a GOOD bussiness! Then they started to place advertising on Internet and in newspapers, something like this: 100% solution to addiction! We use Ibogaine! Call...

I don't work with them anymore ;-))

I don't know what you mean. We use HCI for the small daily doses we give the crack cocaine users for 15 - 20 days after a main treatment.

And this you will have to rephrase:

>>>Btw, how did you like Linette's yesterday's lunch? Was your stomach full?<<<

Most of our patients, notably the thin or non-obese patients, do not vomit. We give them Gravol (an anti-nauseant)  30 minutes before the main dose. Linette, for example, had a very fine journey, where she was with the Bwiti for quite a spell. Resolved a number of childhood traumas during her experience. Linette doesn't think it matters if I have had iboga or not, but for her, it was necessary. She is an amazing person, all our patients love her.

Your remarks that I am indicating below all seem to carry a tone of superiority because you have once ingested ibogaine, yet you really end up confirming what I have said, you just seem resentful that I have said it...

>>>Neither have I. But I did IBO.
Your pot & alco comparison could be different, lets say: when somebody on acid thinks he can fly and throws himself out of window in 15th floor (and there's no balcony there ;-)) then acid did not in any way cause death. Impact with concrete did.<<<

and this

>>>I agree they are helpful. But I wonder what kind of screening protocol Bwiti have... Just imagine that you're 12 and you HAVE TO do this, otherwise you're not "real" man. What can stop you??? What kind of screening protocol?
Or imagine that you're 33 and you HAVE TO stop drugs, otherwise you're dead in a few months. What can stop you??? What kind of screening protocol?<<<

and this

>>>Congratulations! You're the best! Again.

Probably.

Anyway, it makes me wonder how you know ALL screening protocols from EVERYBODY that provides treatments....<<<

and especially when I say this:

+++
  I believe if an ordinary person follows our procedures, an individual could very safely have an iboga experience. This insistence that what I am saying is 'reckless' sounds to me like the way priesthood's insist they are the conduit to God, that only they know 'iboga's' true power. That individual autonomy somehow here is dangerous, and that an elite class of practitioners is required.  +++

  You agree, but resentfully so, with this:

  >>>I believe this is about Sacrament of Transition. But, funny enough, the main point in this religion is that individual ingests IBO in order to have a chance to have direct contact with God. Priests only help those individuals. Anyone has right to know IBO's true power, and everyone gets what God gives him. No middle man. No side interpretations. No bullshit.<<<
  So Marko agrees with me completely,
  but is resentful nonetheless. Go figure.

  Marc Emery
  Iboga Therapy House