[ibogaine] Iraq

Ustanova Iboga Iboga at guest.arnes.si
Tue Feb 18 12:12:48 EST 2003

Hey, I can't get it that you can be THAT blind!

read your E-mail once again and try to understand what you've written!!
You're blind, aren't you? It's not France and Germany selling equipment to
Iraq, it's your beloved, spotless USA!! What do you think, how your secret
agencies know what Iraq has? Because they've sold that (whatever) to it!

And don't forget that during the WW2 USA was the leading nation, proud with
democracy and so on... but now, where's the democracy? All you have is a
lot of fear, a president that was not elected by people but by oil lobbies
(and as you wrote yourself, he doesn't want no alternative energy around,
because he's a Mafia member), and threatened "American way of life".

And everything seems to be even worse in the future :-((

Which country has large quantities of nuclear, chemical and biological
weapons, and an idiot in charge??

I've seen results of an opinion pool yesterday. Question was: Who is at the
moment the biggest threat to world peace? And almost 90% decided it is USA,
7% were for Iraq and 3% for Corea.

Now, think a little before you advertise a country which wants to play the
role of world policeman, judge and prosecutor in one "person"... It's like
somebody says that you're bad just because you don't share his opinion,
then he sentences you to beating, and finally beats the living hell out of
you. Oh, and yes, he's two heads bigger than you (and much stronger, too)
and carries a machine-gun with him all the time...

Take some IBO and get your attic in order, that's my advice! Maybe then
you'll get rid of brainwashing!!

Marko