[ibogaine] Live and let die ,

A. Artze Associates aaasj at coqui.net
Tue Feb 18 09:17:09 EST 2003

After life? Well if you are a Muslim and you commit suicide, assuming you are a male, you will get to have 72 virgins? What a concocted bullshit story! What morons are these Muslims!
Life is energy, it is colorless, it can not be created nor destroyed, it simply moves from one entity to another, yes reincarnation. Once your body dies, the energy moves on, in essence one never dies!
Death can not be bad, no one has ever come back with complaints!