[ibogaine] treatment initiative called "too expensive"

Allison Senepart aa.senepart at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 18 04:51:19 EST 2003

am sure if they thought about it properly it would be a far more economical
solution than incarcerating non-violent offenders in prison for years on end
which costs heaps, doesn't address the addiction problem and I really fail
how it could jeopardise a drug court.  I would have thought it would be more
pro active all round.  Allison