[ibogaine] how the right views the anti-war movement.

A. Artze Associates aaasj at coqui.net
Mon Feb 17 15:56:46 EST 2003

Let's see, in WWII, the French lasted about twenty minutes with the Germans, we came in and assisted them while half became the Vichy government full of yellow stripped backed bastards! We lost over 150,000 of our men on French soil. The school where the signing of the surrender of the Germans today does not even have a sign posting the historical value of that building.
Between the Vichy French and the Neo Nazi Germans, who both sell to Saddam equipment to make WMD, had you gone simply along with the USA, Saddam would have capitulated! Now he is clamoring a win just as he did when the UN forces stopped short of 30 miles outside of Baghdad during the Gulf War.
This is not a preemptive strike we are about to give Iraq on or about March 1st, it will be a week of darkness and we own the night! It will be the continuation of the Gulf War, that the bastard Saddam had claimed success to! Then went over ten years of Saddam stroking the UN and went about his business building up WMD with the help of the French and the Germans!
Should Iraq use the WMD to defend himself, then it will be a terrible way to find out that we were right, terrible because there will be lots of collateral damage as we will level Baghdad, something that could have been avoided if the yellow bellied French would have had the balls to side with the USA!
You don't seem to know your history! At the end of WWI, Germany conceded to disarm and never to arm themselves again. Hitler (a Saddam look alike!) just went about his business arming to the teeth, and the League of Nations did nothing, just as the UN and NATO are doing today - wake up!
We made a big mistake in being loyal to the French in Viet Nam, Ho Chen Min, loved America and for what it stood for. He tried to get close to us, but out of loyalty to the Damn French we did not. He was not a Communist, but a Nationalist, he was drawn to Russia because he needed assistance in his fight to unite his country, we blew it there!
Sorry JT, but this is one war we need! After 9/11, if the Muslims want peace (Islam in Arabic) then they better earn it. The other Middle East Arab countries do not want us in Iraq, we have a nasty habit of installing Democracies, a form of government that threatens all of the Dictatorships there!