[ibogaine] how the right views the anti-war movement.

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 15:36:10 EST 2003

http://www.drugwar.com/nyciraqprotest.shtm

"The real patriots are standing up in the shadow of the United Nations today
and saying Give Peace a Chance" Rev. Al Sharpton, speaking at the NYC Peace
Demonstration, February 15, 2003
"Martin Luther King once said that if mankind doesn't put an end to war, war
will put an end to Mankind." Harry Bellefonte, speaking at the NYC Peace
Demonstration, February 15, 2003
New York Joins the World on the Road Towards Peace-
Defying Court Order, Hundreds of Thousands March in NYC, Joining With
Millions World-Wide Who Today Said "No War!"
by Preston Peet
for DrugWar.com
February 15, 2003
(image)
Adam and Jeremy want Bush to pursue Peace
If the city officials of New York really were trying to stop people from
marching against war on Iraq by refusing to issue a permit, and thought
having U.S. District Judge Barbara S. Jones rule against allowing a march
permit to be issued would stop marchers, they failed miserably. With figures
ranging from a 100,000 guesstimate from an NYPD spokesperson, to attendee
estimates of around 750,000, people young and old, of myriad nationalities,
races and creeds, filled the streets of mid-town Manhattan today with a
veritable carnival of civil disobedience for peace. Ignoring the
court-ordered ban on marching, protestors exercised their Constitutional
right to public protest, marching, telling Bush and the world in firm, loud
voices that not all US citizens are blindly buying into any proposed
pre-emptive strike and a subsequent war against Iraq, and will not be cowed
into silence.
snip-
Read Article and See Photos at above URL