[ibogaine] the many rehashings

Alison Senepart aa.senepart at xtra.co.nz
Thu Feb 6 06:28:00 EST 2003

Me again.  Forgot it include the alcohol sterilized pads included in the New
Zealand packs,  Reading the last e-mail jogged my memory.  I should probably
have said there is also info on help and detox contact addresses listed.
Was just thinking,  most women I know have followed a boyfriend into the
drug cycle and then have ended up far more hooked than the blokes.  That
might not be true for everyone but seems to be the example I have seen.
Women seem to have a totally different attitude and way around drug use.
Anybody else out there got any ideas on that.  Am sure Andrea would if she
was still reading??
Allison