[ibogaine] Bwiti book sought

Onetel2 nicks22 at onetel.com
Sun Dec 28 09:04:06 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <HSLotsof at aol.com>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ibogaine] Bwiti book sought

> In a message dated 12/20/03 8:57:31 PM, nicks22 at onetel.net.uk writes:
>
> >I'm potentially interested in financing the publication of an
> >English language book on the Bwiti. Anyone out there with
> >literary ideas in this area, please get in touch.
>
> What would be nice Nick, if you can obtain African authors or include
African
> authors if the book is an anthology rather than the same usual situation
of
> europeans talking about african belief systems.  I know it is a difficult
task
> but, good luck to you.
>
> Howard

Hi Howard,

Many thanks for your ideas. The concept I'm currently thinking about would
be an anthology of short stories by people connected with iboga and the
Bwiti, whether as African initiates, Western drug users, or anything else. I
want to collect a reasonable amount of material, deal with French
translation if needed, edit the lot and publish it as a 200 odd page
paperback book, 1000 copies. I figured this would be a manageable project
with my current resources.

Anyone interested in potentially helping with French - English translation,
putting up announcements in Bwiti areas, financing, or anything else, please
get in touch.

All the best

Nick