[ibogaine] Fw: [drugwar] Ulster: 'Snowball' drug seized in Banbridge what is the drug?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 15:37:33 EST 2003

I don't know Nik...making it that much more of an adventure perhaps?
l0-))
Good question though, I'd like to know that answer. But it really reads like
a typical prohibitionist scare story, in the vein of: "The New Drug is a
Real Killer!! Watch Out, it is Particularly Enticing to the CHildren!!"
Peace,
Preston