christmas party/photos

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 11:25:21 EST 2003

Hey Vector and all,
    Robert Altman took some photos of me and Patrick outside, as soon as we
arrived and Altman spotted me ("the walking art exhibit" as Patrick kindly
described me), but I have no idea how to get in touch with Altman as he only
had 3 cards and didn't want to part with 'em. Hmmm- Altman also didn't
really want anyone to take up valuable partying time with irritating reading
or speaking at all, which kinda weirded me out considering the whole
speaking/reading bit was part of the overall plan I'd been lead to believe,
but I decided to ignore his protestations. Anyway, perhaps Patrick or Dana
(or someone anyway) know how to get in touch with Altman or anyone else who
may have taken photos, as I too would like to see them. There were a lot of
interesting people there whose photos would be nice to see.
Peace, and I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas day yesterday and are
looking forward to a safe and pleasent New Year too.
Preston