[ibogaine] Anyone working with any of these groups already?

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 08:49:16 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/26/03 11:22:40 AM, sara119 at xs4all.nl writes:

>Many times I have tried to make Iboga known,
>I have been on the Dutch radio program last year,
>But the people in charge are waiting for Dr. Mash
>To say it is safe for using.

Sara.

If you will go to the mp3 sound files of mash's presentation from the
California Society of Addiction Medicine,
http://www.puzzlepiece.org/ibogaine/csam/csam.html Mash does say that ibogaine is safe, or at least that is my
recollection. I don't think the people in charge are waiting for doctor mash at all.
They just tell you they are so they won't have to deal with the realtime
benefits of ibogaine or make adjustment in their treatment philosophy for its effects.

Howard

Howard