[ibogaine] Anyone working with any of these groups already?

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 25 15:04:45 EST 2003

Hi Jason,

Many times I have tried to make Iboga known,
I have been on the Dutch radio program last year,
But the people in charge are waiting for Dr. Mash
To say it is safe for using.
But she will not say it, will not credit Howard, His work and research.
They took the info. "Put a little pepper and salt".
And then take all the credit on a Global level.
I took the risks that they will not take
in the first place.
But now, how can anyone work together with lairs?
How can I give info.if it used for piracy?
I don't think those who are giving Iboga/ine
treatment have any feelings about what is unjust.
People have different levels of insight, but the pressure cocker can
take so much.