[ibogaine] MAPS ibogaine

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:23:06 EST 2003

Did not know this was even out. Beautiful issue and killer article. Right
on, right on! Why no names? ;-)

This is the url

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v13n2/v13n2.pdf

It is a huge pdf file and if it takes a long time to download you can
go to news-letters and download the latest one which has the cool ibogaine
piece, it is the Holy Fire issue.

Peace out,
Curtis