[ibogaine] ezmlm warning

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Mon Dec 22 19:47:15 EST 2003

On [Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 02:04:57PM -0800], [jenks at resonance.org] wrote:

Yeah, servers with slow-timeouts have been fucked for the last month or
so.  In the process of being UnFucked, DeFucked and ReFucked in a Brand
NeW Way.

Give it 'bout 24 hours; if you still experience problems, plz forward
EXACTLY what Chris just did (the HEADERS so that we can read the error
msg), to: voxadm at mindvox.com

^^^ Please read, assimilate, understand the above.  PLEASE forward the
message with HEADERS intact.  Saying, "it's broken!" isn't very helpful.

The two primary issues we had were: our entire class C being blacklisted
-- now de-listed; and SMTP connections which did not answer within 30
seconds, just being shut down.  Both have been resolved; if there are any
tweaks left to do, well, we're all once again around -- planet Earth --
for the holidaze, and I am no longer bouncing around the world for the
next few weeks at least.

Thanks a bunch, happy holidaze, and laters,

Patrick

p.s., Chris, you aren't signed up with this account, which is why it needs
to be released by hand.  You're on as jenkster I think.