ezmlm warning

jenks at resonance.org jenks at resonance.org
Mon Dec 22 17:04:57 EST 2003

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Preston Peet wrote:

> and is this message part of a thread? I seem to be missing some of it, as I
> never saw A.C. Dilard's post until Carla responded....

  Today I got a warning from the ibogaine list mail server that it
couldn't deliver many (it listed 26) of the messages to my address.
Although such a warning is usually a problem with the recipient, the kind
of error makes me think it could be a problem in the mailer and may be
affecting the entire list. Is anyone else missing messages? Here is the
error message I was sent from ibogaine-help at mindvox.com:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tanelorn.mindvox.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<jenkster at resonance.org>:
qmail-spawn unable to create pipe. (#4.3.0)