[ibogaine] Psychedelic Santa [FWIW]

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Mon Dec 22 00:08:56 EST 2003

Season's Greetings to one and all,

I'd be surprised, Gamma, if you're not familiar with James Arthur,
he's on this list and he was on the calyx list over 4 years ago when
I came upon him...
For those out there that have yet had the pleasure- James has quite
the site on the entire subject matter and it's truly fascinating stuff--

www.jamesarthur.net

Dana's article in cannabisculture lists James' site/book
as reference and recommends it as well.
But while this is a lifetime endeavor for James, Dana's article,
imo, reads like a lame book report; a spoiler synopsis, if you
will. I would have liked to have seen him tackle the amanita,
chug down a couple of glasses of fresh urine and then write about it...

At any rate, I strongly recommend the original eye-opener; 'Mushroom
and Mankind' on James' site-- it's way more in-depth and it showcases
a collection of images and photos that are just unbelievable (2nd page
onward)...

enjoy,

Adam Gur