[ibogaine] tonight's christmas party

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 21:25:34 EST 2003

>preston ? the person wearing a dress, reading
> william
> burroughs.<

Naw, it was "Preston, the person wearing a Prison Striped dress, reading
Preston Peet's "Equal Protection Under the Law- a Modern Day Parable-
http://www.drugwar.com/pequalprotection.shtm- and reminding everyone to
remember those who are still in prison and unable to attend Christmas
parties."
    Why do people keep assuming I'm reading someone else's work when I read
publicly? Do people just not listen? This is the second time in about 2
weeks this has been said about me and my reading in public, about 3
different stories. Do a lot of people do that, go to public readings to read
yet read someone else's work? That's kinda weird, not to mention lazy.
    Anyway, yeah, twas an interesting party, and I'm glad I left before the
violence.
    Happy holidays all.
Peace,
Preston