[ibogaine] tonight's christmas party

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 21:29:54 EST 2003

and is this message part of a thread? I seem to be missing some of it, as I
never saw A.C. Dilard's post until Carla responded. I mean, I think it was a
thread started by me asking for info about the party, but I only until this
point saw Howard's reply to me off list.
So again, happiest holidays to you all.
Peace,
Preston