[ibogaine] progress?

Gamma gammalyte9000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 15:36:16 EST 2003

one of the scarier tactics is the US Pharmaceutical Industry's practice of
exportation of un-tested, un-approved or expired medications to 3rd world
countires where they are sold for TOP dollar (and are known to be innefective
or worse, detrimental)

Lets remember exactly who these pharms really are, born from the petro-chemical
companies who demonized healing herbs like marijuana (whose healing and
agricultural values were replaced by patent-able "medicine and other
chemicals"). Who do you think was a major funder behind the marijuana scare?
Yep. Companies like DOW, and the list goes on.

I have this love-hate relationship with pharms. I love their narcotics but hate
just about everything else about them. :^) including their price gouging.

~Gamma