(OT!) NYPD raids -APOC - NOT CR- meeting focusing on police brutality

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Sun Dec 14 05:57:44 EST 2003

Dear Libby Whatever,

You're more than a little confused.
I don't hate, I don't post hate mail.

I have, however, been known to ridicule,
In this case, I ridiculed a dubious press release,
from a group that advocates segregation-&-rebellion.
(I, unlike some, don't consider them activists)
I ridiculed an on-line news outlet's lack of journalistic
integrity for concealing this group's identity behind that
of their hosts. I find that to be manipulative, patronizing
and disgusting.

I believe that activism and lying are mutually exclusive.
Even teenie-weenie, never-you-mind, little white lies.

But wait, it gets better-

For my efforts, a certain Tim 'Who?' Meehan decided
to dredge up some dirt, to disparage me, before, like you,
kill-filing me once and for all. (cue in death-rattle)

This would be the same Tim 'Who?' Meehan, who, days before,
had no qualms with me poking fun at- and here I'll quote his reply;

"Right wing talk-show radio hosts who engage in puffery for ratings?"
(end quote)

How droll, n'est pas?

And Libby, one last thing,

That's a tad hypocritical of you,
to 'Emily Post' me, yet address me
with your back turned to me, only to
inform me that you're hereby
ignoring me. Where did you learn
to take such quaint little potshots?

Sincerely,
Adam 'Whoever' Gur

P.S. I hope I have alleviated your excruciating confusion.