(OT!) Re: [drugwar] Re: [ibogaine] Re: [drugwar] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Dec 13 10:19:22 EST 2003

Adam whoever scibbled in his haste

>I think that posting this on the ibo list is in bad taste, but suits you
fine,

now F2ck off,<

First of all, who's "Tim"?
Second of all, You have got to be kidding. Which bit is in "bad taste"
again?
Did you really mean to write this and look like an ass, or was it an
accident?
This is not the sort of thing that leads to education or learning or much of
anything but amused scorn in my own mind.
Peace,
Preston the DrugWar list owner and moderator.