[ibogaine] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Fri Dec 12 18:38:31 EST 2003

Preston,

It's also a real shame that WWIII did not substantiate any
of the claims nor pursue this story indepently... and this is
quite surprising in light of 'personally' knowing a number
of victims.... All they did is slightly revise some of the
wording from the 2, yet again varying, press releases...
-that and, increase the number of police vehicles from
'approx. 21' to 'over 25'...

Sorry, I don't buy it.... check this out and tell me if this is
applicable to this case--from the WWIII's mission statement;

"Everything we report is sourced, and we endeavor to
fact-check and probe deeper when something smells funny--
whether it comes from the New York Times or a fringe web
site."

Ok, so we have WWIII's opening line  'A private fundraising event
for activist group Critical Resistance...'

And we have Critical Resistance's very own -'a benefit party hosted
at the Critical Resistance space in Brooklyn, New York for the 1st
Anarchist People of Color (APOC) conference'

.So much for getting the facts straight... I guess that
'1st Anarchist People of Color conference' had that
"something smells funny' going for it, and thus, had to
be ommited....

I really hope that innocent people were not attacked on this
or any other night, but these sources are just too 'funny smelling'
for me...

(sigh again)
Adam