[ibogaine] Re: [drugwar] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Fri Dec 12 17:25:10 EST 2003

Tim,

....grow up...

and you ought to look harder, I promise you there are in fact embarrassingly
immature
things to quote me from...

For the record though, F in F2 stands for function, you don't 'type' it...
And as a designer/illustrator, I work with a large wacom tablet, which means
the keyboard
is way off to the side... I also work with all the leading graphics programs
but only
Coreldraw uses F2 and F3 for zooming purposes, which, without glancing- back
in '96-
would invariably result in accidentally launching the F1 help applet...

I think that posting this on the ibo list is in bad taste, but suits you
fine,

now F2ck off,

Adam