[drugwar] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Fri Dec 12 16:11:08 EST 2003

Phil,

You missed my point and I pissed you off and yet the
worst thing you call me is smart-ass. What are you,
a saint?

My point is twofold-

1) their lame and child-like spin-doctoring is in itself
contemptuous...

2) The increasing incidents of police brutality, of
human rights violations, of wrongful incarcerations and the
truckload of manure headed our way...   only ties in to these
guys in how they're trying to ride that ticket and milk that cow...
which, yet again, I find deplorable... and worthy of the scorn from
their own community, way before mine...

You know how life imitates art sometimes...? This is life imitating
a second-rate parody of an overextended cliche;
Disgruntled jackass advocates *rebellion* under the unifying banner
of anarchial segregation (sic), throws a party  in his apartment to get
the ball rolling; raises enough ruckus to warrant the cops dropping in....
And from there on things got ugly, because that, after all, was the agenda
for the evening... so no, not media-worthy, no bad-ass movement, no
movie of the week... maybe a hematomata for souvenir....

As for anarchy, I think I do know a thing or two-

1) it's not a polite word for mayhem
2) it's not a green light for going beserk
3) it's not organized segregation (with or without -lol- benefit soirees)
4) it's not payback time for whitie

Anarchy is about reclaiming responsiblities over every aspect of your life,
and in doing so, trivializing the hierarchal forms of government into
extinction.
It is about transparency in the marketplace, accountability to your
community,
and foremost; recognizing yourself in every other being...
...I may be paraphrasing Chomsky's 'social anarchy', which I kinda recommend
giving the one-over...

all the best,

Adam Gur