[ibogaine] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 13:11:47 EST 2003

actually, now having asked both publishers/editors of the WWIII report about
your comments, they say they know personally victims of the police raid, and
that one at least is surprised that someone on an ibogaine list reacted the
way you have. The raid apparently did take place as described.
peace,
Preston