[drugwar] NYPD raids CR meeting focusing on police brutality

Tim Meehan tim at ocsarc.org
Fri Dec 12 10:10:45 EST 2003

adam gur said:

>Come on.... this is worse than pedophiliac chain-mail.... These
>dimwits deserve all the police brutality ever seen on mexican tv!
>They have no problem with slander, lying, inciting and stirring shit up,
>because they're your neighborhood revolutionaries, and they
>deserve media coverage and your financial support...

Uh, on the other hand, you don't see them posting to USENET groups complaining
because they don't know how to type accurately...

From: Adam Gur (gurafx at globalserve.net)
Subject: Can't deactivate F1- puh-leez help! (Corel6)
Newsgroups: alt.corel.graphics
Date: 1996/12/15

If you're like me, you are constantly using F2 & F3, and frequently
hit F1 accidently and I wish I can deactivate it.. I tried the
customize../keyboard and reassigned shortcuts for ALL the items under
help and so far no luck...   TIA,  AG

---

-Tim