[drugwar] but poll doesn't seem to be....

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Thu Dec 11 22:06:31 EST 2003

Hi all,

You're gonna thank me for this---- this is about those annoying pop-ups
etc....
Just go and download the best web browser out there; Avant Browser----

It's 100% free, no nags, no ads, nothing that I can complain about,  it's a
2meg download-
and it comes with a bunch of features that Microshit can't afford to ever
implement
(because hey, they wouldn't be Microshit if they did)
Things like 'block pop-ups' and 'block flash' buttons on the menubar....
or  middle-click on a link to open the page in a new window that
opens up *BEHIND* the one you're on...

I tried Opera which has a lot going for it but this is *free*, no
limitations, real easy,
it will load with all your favorites/links so no hassle there... enjoy....
except 2 things-

1) don't accept/don't install the AI Roboform (3rd party plugin); it's not
worth the
hassle- unless you're juggling a whole bunch of passwords- and

2) double-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the
browser to
turn off the beep everytime the browser kills a popup.... (the number, next
to the
speaker, on the other hand, never fails to make me smile)

http://www.avantbrowser.com

hohoho,
AG