[ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious : origins of Iboga

GanjaCat ganjacat at ganjacat.net
Thu Dec 11 03:54:13 EST 2003

I reckon we should knock this on the head before anyone thinks that
anyone is taking this seriously.

The only buggers wishing death-beams at me is the UK Government, and a
certain fascist coffeeshop owner in Haarlem. OK, maybe my ex-wife as
well.

If I wanted to get into a "My alien is bigger than yours" pissing
contest with sci-fi nerds, I'd join the Trekkies and forget I actually
HAVE a life.

Can we put as much effort into what we are here for, Iboga & healing?

Solstice Blessings to all from my local druid.
"Mother Nature has the last laugh -Always"

GeeCee