[ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

GanjaCat ganjacat at ganjacat.net
Mon Dec 8 08:33:04 EST 2003

Sorry, dude

But no matter how much you emphasise the P word this is, by definition
(and at best!) meta-science i.e it is incapable of being formulated into
a consistent and testable theory under the accepted rules of the science
and mathematics.

Where are the peer-reviews?

Really, twaddle like this should be kept to such esteemed organs of
truth as 'The National Enquirer' not peddled as proven wisdom. And I'm
being generous here. At heart I regard this as a money-making scam of
the gullible.

[quote] Are you having heavy medical problems?

I can prove that you've spent the majority of your life in a high level
death beam that has damaged your immunity and genetic system and
consequently your metabolism and your mental health. The tissue was also
damaged, but only in those parts that were exposed to the death beam.

The measurement results in the 33rd dimension will reveal that you are
currently in the S22 measurement window and are slowly gliding into
heavier and heavier disease. You pass window S23 and eventually reach
window S24. If you don't do something, you're just waiting for death
there. We will give you affordable and reliable information about what
to do to slow the disease down, to stop it and sometimes even to
completely defeat it..[unquote]

Maybe a good dose of the root would cure you of this need to seek
greater truth than that which lies within all of us.

Blessings

GeeCee