tell me,

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 6 03:16:23 EST 2003

"Bro I think what you said is right, everybody means well but has their
own agenda and interests and nobody is ever going to unite in some one
big movement."

 we are united by nature, only we look for intellectual and emotional
separation,
To make us look like someone who has an agenda, but that's the illusion,
the agenda
doesn't work as we would like it to. Other wise after 4o years that
Ibogaine is know
for it's working, would be legal in the U.S.A and no becoming illegal in
Finland and Denmark soon.

How do you know that everyone means well?