[ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Thu Dec 4 07:01:02 EST 2003

From: "Jon Freedlander" <jfreed1 at umbc.edu>

> > BTW, his stories and novels have been the basis for many films,
including
> > Blade Runner, Minority Report and Total Recall.
> >

> and there's a new one coming out soon... =)
>
> I forget what it's called, but it's got Matt Damon in it...

hey,

That would be 'Paycheck' by John Woo with Ben Afleck.... no Damon in it....
Alas, got some so-so reviews from 'test screeners'....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338337/

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-10/01/13.00.film

can anybody tell me what's the deal between Jadzcyk and PKD?

And why does it take forever to post and even then, only some people seem to
be getting
some of the posts- some of the time...?

Adam Gur wrote:

Subject: Fw: [ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

> Hey all,
>
> Am I missing something here....?
>
> Phillip K Dick passed away in 82.... but not before
> imparting some crystaline-pure visionary-fiction...
> Some 42 novels and over 120 short stories....
> There's also a new flick, Paycheck, by John Woo
> coming out soon, based on a short story by the same name...
>
> So what's the connection between Jadczyk's
> 'Physics of the Mysterious' and Phillip K. Dick..?
>
> Because it's kinda lame and misleading to ommit
> Jadczyk's name as author of that piece of work,
> and 'spectrum' doesn't really clarify much in itself....
>
> I was really keen on reading PKD's take on 'physics'
> and 'mysterious' and then I got a sense of  dejas vue,
> because I'd been to cassiopaea ages ago and like most
> folks, got turned off by the whole 'organic portals' or
> 'garden variety psychopaths'...
> (with or without their montalk retraction/disclaimer)
>
> And maybe Jadzcyk's "Physics of the Migraine-Inducing Mystery"
> wouldn't be so bad if it didn't end with his concluding that we, you and
I,