Fw: [ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Wed Dec 3 15:39:04 EST 2003

(2nd attempt to post)

Hey all,

Am I missing something here....?

Phillip K Dick passed away in 82.... but not before
imparting some crystaline-pure visionary-fiction...
Some 42 novels and over 120 short stories....
There's also a new flick, Paycheck, by John Woo
coming out soon, based on a short story by the same name...

So what's the connection between Jadczyk's
'Physics of the Mysterious' and Phillip K. Dick..?

Because it's kinda lame and misleading to ommit
Jadczyk's name as author of that piece of work,
and 'spectrum' doesn't really clarify much in itself....

I was really keen on reading PKD's take on 'physics'
and 'mysterious' and then I got a sense of  dejas vue,
because I'd been to cassiopaea ages ago and like most
folks, got turned off by the whole 'organic portals' or
'garden variety psychopaths'...
(with or without their montalk retraction/disclaimer)

And maybe Jadzcyk's "Physics of the Migraine-Inducing Mystery"
wouldn't be so bad if it didn't end with his concluding that we, you and I,
are really Universal Debugging Units... Which, as anyone with 2 spare
neurons in the attic knows, is false and delusional- we are Disney's
Debugging Units....

Where are the men in black when you need them...

peace, Adam