[ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

Martine Docin-Julien jardin.dj at free.fr
Wed Dec 3 13:48:15 EST 2003

Belle journéeHello Ganjacat, thanks for your answer.
I'm pretty interested too in new way of exploring what " reality " is and I've read years and years ago, lot of fascinating science-fiction books.
For sure they have contributed in nourishing my curiosity and feeling : " There is something else than what I'm told".

I guess one of the story I'd prefered was a short one, probably one of PKD, the story of a man isolated somewhere, and who found that his way out  was inside himself, waouh, what an inspiration for the teen-ager I was then ;-)
I felt that " it was echoing in my self "deeply : some key for me was there, hidden.

Time has run, and I've discovered that the mysterious clue given in this book was the echo of one universal wisdom and knowledge.
There are maybe parallels universes, crossing of differents realities, different levels of the same reality, or different ways to experiment reality, that is ok for me and very interesting !.
Following my own path, I choose to open my mind to the thoughts or informations that echo well inside.
As I consider that I have choice and responsability, I now pay special attention to new or old ideas that could let suppose some men or women would be inferior to some others, may it comes from a human or a non-human point of view !.
Separation, apartheid is there, that's a kind of trap, acting as a subliminal message.
I'm not interested in cocreation of that sort of universe, may it be true or virtual.

I don't know how this sounds in english " Be at one with the many " ? Those are words I've get in my mind, like some hope. In my feeling they sound as "Unity", but the grammary is perhaps not a good one ?

I've learned some day that we as human beings have our usual senses, view, hearing and so on, and another that was quite new for my understanding : the feeling of being with others, the " US "; I mean, "us" and not United States of America ! ;-)
This us is openess.

Friendly to all friendly creatures !

Martine