Fw: (OT) fire, fire!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 00:46:43 EST 2003

...and now our apartment smells like Sept 11 all over again, a plastic,
burnt smell that reeks to high heavens (see below for more details, those
who didn't get the first note on this topic). All that's missing is that
cooked flesh smell.
    Our lungs are full of nasty tasting sootishness, and we are now a bit
overwhelmed feeling, the aftershock finally kicking in.
       That was way, way too close a call for my liking I have to say.
    I realize this is way off topic for the two lists I've posted these
notes to, but I really needed to vent my feelings, so thanks for bearing
with me.
Peace all, and remember to live to the fullest today, right now, as we never
ever know what's waiting just around the next moment.
Preston